O2EII battery life?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

geoff w

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
How long should a battery last, and does the battery continue to discharge much when turned off? I put a new 9v photo lithium battery in last October for a trip to Palau, probably analyzed close to 200 tanks over 2 weeks and all was good. I took a gas blender class last weekend, and when I turned on my O2EII it gave a low battery warning. No complaints and I love the analyzer, just trying to understand battery life to plan for my next dive trip

Is it recommended to remove the battery if the analyzer won't be used for a few months? Or is repeated opening / closing bad and just leave the battery in until it give the low battery warning?

My O2EII analyser is 9 years old I think. The battery is just replaced once. I think I replaced the battery after 6 or 7 years. I never remove the battery because I am not using the analyzer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom