• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

Oakley Dive Mask

Discussion in 'Fins, Masks and Snorkels' started by PiranhaChris, May 5, 2011.

1. PiranhaChris

PiranhaChris Divemaster

So I was checking out a Dive Mag and there was an Article about Army Diving. And Low and Behold they're wearing Oakley Dive Masks.
    I'm a Huge Oakley Fan. I only wear their Sunglasses and when I was snowboarding I Only wore their Goggles. So I'd Love to have a Oakley Dive Mask.
    A Friends / Instructor I work with, who's Ex-Military, seems to think that if I email Oakley that they'll sell me one. Since there's nothing really Crazy or Classified (as far as we can tell lol)

Any ideas or Opinions from the Scubaboard World? lol

2. Crush

Crush Solo Diver

# of Dives: 100 - 199
    An internet search came up with nothing except this:

[​IMG]

which cannot be a scuba mask, despite the caption.

3. ScubaSparky85

ScubaSparky85 Manta Ray

# of Dives: 200 - 499
    I would buy 'em in a hearbeat!! Like you, I only wear Oakley sunglasses, and all of my snowboard goggles are Oakley as well. I thought about e-mailing them before to suggest a line of dive masks, but I figured my lone opinion would get rejected... but I'd guarantee they would easily make their mark in the dive communiy.

4. DrunkenParrot

DrunkenParrot Solo Diver

# of Dives: 500 - 999
    If they made one I would buy it. If some how it is real, and it is Military Issue, you can not buy it. Unless you know some one who works for the government. My wife works for the US Government and it allows us to purchase Oakleys at low prices, but only Standard Issue glasses that are US GOV approved. Here is the website. I do not see a dive mask.
    https://secure.usstandardissue.com/Index.cfm

But it never hurts to email oakley. BTW can you post a pic of that article?