Obtaining A Manual For A Dacor Darwin Console Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I played with mine last night in the pool for the first time. I guess I'm a geek at heart, must have been all those probability and statistic classes, but once I got used to where things were, I had no issue.

Give me more numbers, LMAO!

File sent.

Best regards,

Does anybody have this for me. Searching the web like crazy. Bough one this month and i got a discount due to it tha manual missing, the seller informed me that it was set for fresh water..... useless untill i get a hold of the manual in other words.

Manual sent.

Best regards,

Zak,

If I might trouble you as well, could you please send me a copy of the Dacor Darwin Console manual. I've owned a Dacor Darwin Console for several years and found it to be a great computer, but I've lost my manual. Thinking I remember how to use it and knowing I remember are two very different things.

Scott

Scott,
Glad to forward the manual. I need your email address. The file is too large to post on SBoard.

If you do not want your info hanging out in public, feel free to PM me.

Scott,
Glad to forward the manual. I need your email address. The file is too large to post on SBoard.

If you do not want your info hanging out in public, feel free to PM me.

Good Morning I was wondering if by chance you could send me the manual for a darwin dive computer. I got it as a gift but with no manual.
Thank you inadvance for you help in this.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom