Ocala dive shop?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

barrmust

Contributor
Reaction score
So my father lives in Ocala and has not been diving in a while. He is looking for a Good shop to do a refresher class with. Any recomendations would be helpfull.

Thanks
Russ

Wish I could help you but I have no idea of shops in that particular area. I will shoot a pm to a friend of mine (Bob - also an instructor) who might be able to help.

Is your dad looking for a refresher so that the two of you might get to dive together?:)

My father lives in ocala and i live in maryland but we will both be in mexico in may. so we are planning on diving together but it has been about 7-8 years since he was in the water. he is/was an instructor.

thanks for the help.

Russ

My father lives in ocala and i live in maryland but we will both be in mexico in may. so we are planning on diving together but it has been about 7-8 years since he was in the water. he is/was an instructor.

thanks for the help.

Russ

If he was/is an instructor, I would think his certifying agency would have some resources he could use to find a shop or instructor local to him. I'd suggest he contacts them to see if they can refer him to someone/somewhere

Wish I could help you but I have no idea of shops in that particular area. I will shoot a pm to a friend of mine (Bob - also an instructor) who might be able to help.

Is your dad looking for a refresher so that the two of you might get to dive together?:)

thanks for the help.

Russ

Hey Russ I spoke to my friend Bob. He is out of town until Sunday, with no computer, but said he'd be happy to help your dad. :) They can do Blue Grotto or something for the refresher (which is by your dad). Anyway, I am going to pm you his phone number. He said to call anytime to set it up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom