Ocean Art to Decorate your Space

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dhaas

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
All my ocean art images start as photographs taken of real ocean creatures. Then I create a feel of the experience.
Available on canvas and soon aluminum versions. Email via my contact page for sizes and pricing.

For other marine creature or seascapes I have thousands of images I can create decorating pieces for your home or office.
www.haasimages.com

SpinnerDolphinsfb2.jpg MantaArtSMEsmall.jpg

David

What an unexpected surprise ! Turned on the computer for my morning entertainment and for once saw a familiar name: David Hass!

You certainly do great work, technically and esthetically perfect.

I began my Underwater Photographic activity too many years ago to count. The days of flash bulbs and ASA 10 Kodachrome color film--My motto in those days "Never owned or saw a underwater camera I couldn't flood ! "

I was a 1957 charter member of the LA based Underwater Photographic Society (UPS) and a founding father several years later of the Orange County Underwater Photographic Society (O CUPS)

Several months ago I ventured south to OC and presented " The history of the O CUPS".. Apparently I am the only remaining member of the four who founded O CUPS over 50 years ago.

As you might imagine our home is a combination dive museum and underwater photographic gallery. We have our photos displayed as well as a number of prints and two paintings of me by the pioneer underwater artist the late John Steele , including the two featured in the 2001 Skin Diver Magazine anniversary issue.

Maybe some day--- We will have a David Hass original displayed

Keep up the fantastic work !

Cheers from CenCal

SAM

Hi Sam,

Yes, showing my age with a lifetime of dive experiences. Diving 46 years now and I too recall the days of film and flashbulbs.....

I'm still in the game leading dive trips and selling Ikelite and Fantasea underwater photo equipment :)

Stay well!

DH

David

What an unexpected surprise ! Turned on the computer for my morning entertainment and for once saw a familiar name: David Hass!

You certainly do great work, technically and esthetically perfect.

I began my Underwater Photographic activity too many years ago to count. The days of flash bulbs and ASA 10 Kodachrome color film--My motto in those days "Never owned or saw a underwater camera I couldn't flood ! "

I was a 1957 charter member of the LA based Underwater Photographic Society (UPS) and a founding father several years later of the Orange County Underwater Photographic Society (O CUPS)

Several months ago I ventured south to OC and presented " The history of the O CUPS".. Apparently I am the only remaining member of the four who founded O CUPS over 50 years ago.

As you might imagine our home is a combination dive museum and underwater photographic gallery. We have our photos displayed as well as a number of prints and two paintings of me by the pioneer underwater artist the late John Steele , including the two featured in the 2001 Skin Diver Magazine anniversary issue.

Maybe some day--- We will have a David Hass original displayed

Keep up the fantastic work !

Cheers from CenCal

SAM

David,

Next time you are west try to schedule a visit, but be prepared --- we live in the middle of California, 230 or some miles south of San Francisco and about 200 miles north of LA.

Also since wife Betty retired as the local community college the president we have been traveling almost monthly , so give us ample warning if you ever venture this way and you plan on a visit.

Son Dr.Sam IV has also migrated to the area and is the local , actually the only hyperbaric doctor between Santa Barbara & San Francisco...Makes for interesting dinner conversations.....If you are a diver

There was some lady searching for a "diving qualified doctor" a week ago so I posted his resume You might find his resume "interesting reading"....

SAM

Back
Top Bottom