Ocean Edge Outfitters Introduces SANTI Line of Dry Suits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveNewsWire

Contributor
Reaction score
OceanEdge Outfitters, which has been bridging the gap between the elite European dive equipment manufacturers and the savvy consumers in the North American market for the last five years, is launching a program to introduce the SANTI brand of dry suits, heated vests, dry suit undergarments and a host of accessories to industry professionals.
As the exclusive distributor for the United States, the New Jersey-based OceanEdge Outfitters is not only providing expanded warranties of up to five years on SANTI Dry Suits and two years on dry suit zippers – unheard of in the dive industry, but it has also participates with the Stay Dry Club that provides additional benefits, free annual pressure tests, and networking for those active dive masters and professionals who want to utilize the latest cutting edge equipment.
Jason Fisch, OceanEdge Outfitters president, says that the SANTI brand has proven to be superior and the extended warranties merely showcase the quality of the materials, workmanship, and adaptability of the SANTI products, all manufactured in Poland.
“I’ve been diving in a wide variety of dry suits for many years and typically, the dive season for me consists of 200 plus dives in the ocean, caves and quarries,” says Fisch. "I have never felt so dry as I am wearing the SANTI dry suit.  The seam construction is second to none in the industry.
“Whether I’m gearing up for a dive or am in the midst of a dive, I need a suit that is built to hold up to the rigorous demands of a dive professional. The SANTI is it,” he says.
While most dry suit manufacturers are recognized for only one of their products, SANTI brings it all to the table by offering four different dry suits, each designed to handle a wide variety of environments and divers, from reefs and shipwrecks to caves and recreational to the challenges faced by technical divers. If that wasn’t enough, SANTI also offers a range of undergarments, utilizing the most effective water-wicking materials so as to keep moisture away from the body, as well as a series of heated vests and full suits. Need more? SANTI also produces a variety of gloves, hoods, booties, and such comfort accessories as Thinsulate socks, hats, and padded mask straps.
Where SANTI is designed to meet the demands of the most active divers, however, is the attention to detail regarding the design and manufacturing of specialized suit materials, to seam construction, and zippers that can take excessive wear and tear.
”We are factory trained by SANTI to supply quality warranty service and regular servicing for seal and zipper replacement, boot changes and minor alterations right here in New Jersey!” says Fisch. “.”Consumers can shop with confidence knowing that SANTI has solid distribution here in the United States.
OceanEdge Outfitters not only handles all of the service in-house, but it also has a trained staff able to offer instant support. That, combined with the best warranties in the industry, gives dive professionals an edge.
Since 2009, OceanEdge Outfitters has created a track record of success in positioning itself as the exclusive North American distributor and service center for a number of European dive equipment manufacturers, such as the rEvo Rebreathers,
manufactured in Belgium. Sales for rEvo grew 200 percent in under a year, due to the meticulous support and service available through OEO’s representatives
Anyone wishing more information regarding the purchase and/or representation of the SANTI line of dry suits and accessories can contact OceanEdge Outfitters at (908) 359-5468, or by logging on the website, www.oceanedgeoutfitters.com.

6RiZQ0N6gWY

More...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom