Ocean Reef G.divers Full Face Mask with Extender Frame and Comm Receiver - size M/L $375 Plus Shipping

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Guitarcrazy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
  • Ocean Reef G.divers sport diver full face mask.
  • Extender Kit frame allowing you to easily mount accessories. It also includes the Neptune Adjustable Communication Support used to mount the receiver to the FFM. It’s light, sturdy and durable.
  • Ocean Reef communications receiver.
  • Ocean Reef frames for custom prescription lenses. Eliminates the need to attach lenses to the mask.
I bought this from Leslie a couple of months ago and used for 4 dives in Cozumel in late October. There was a lot I liked about the FFM, but in the end I feel like it was detracting from my photography so I am selling. Everything worked great, but just not what I was hoping. I hope Leslie doesn't mind that I 'borrowed' her photo.

1669929272689.png

It is still available. I would guess less than $20 for USPS.

It didn't come with one so I bought a hose and fitting from Scuba.com. I would include it.

Hey there GuitarCrazy. I am trying to reply to your DM but it says everything I put is spam and I can't reply. I would like to purchase. Can you maybe message me on my phone? (904) 767-3699?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom