Oceanic Alpha 8 Regulator + Octo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thebrain

Contributor
Reaction score
Up for sale is my personal reg that I used before I went to a mk17/a700 combo. I only upgraded as I was getting into cold and deep diving. This reg set has never given me any trouble (never freeflowed, leaked, etc). I have found it too be tough and reliable.

his is the manufacturer site on the reg
Alpha 8

The set is a few years old, but only used for maybe 12 dives, so it has some superficial scratches on the second stages, but nothing worse than that. Just got a complete overhaul w/ new parts at my LDS in august and it has only been on one pool dive since then, so this set should be good to go upon arrival.

To sum it up, I think this really is a great, solid, dependable reg at a reasonable price that breathes as well as many higher end regs given non-extreme diving scenarios. It is also nice because it is a matched reg + octo

I am asking $150 + shipping. for the set of 1st stage, alpha 8 primary, alpha 8 octo and both low pressure hoses (yellow for the octo).

Thanks for looking. If interested, I will respond fastest by email at: cope07 at gmail.com

Is it the SP5 first stage?

yes sorry for not mentioning it. It is the SP5

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom