Oceanic Atom 2.0 Computer and Transmitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rolando_TX

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I have a Like New Oceanic Atom 2.0 Computer and Transmitter, i only used it for about 4 dives.

The scratches that you see on the glass are on the Protective film.
It includes the following:

Computer
Transmitter
USB Cable
Extra battery for transmitter
Extra battery for computer
Manual and Documentation
Basically everything you see in the picture.

$500 including shipping(except to Hawaii and Alaska)OBO.

3984649894_b8844c1125.jpg

3984644964_1faaedaa37.jpg

Hi friend. Are you aware that the VT3 is selling for under $700 new at some authorized dealers already?

Hi friend. Are you aware that the VT3 is selling for under $700 new at some authorized dealers already?

Thanks for pointing that out, but this one is practically new and comes with the transmitter and some extras.

From the picture it appears that beyond the protective film on the lens being scratched the metal bezel seems to be scratched up?
There also seems to be salt buildup on the lens?
Was this computer properly rinsed after diving?

From the picture it appears that beyond the protective film on the lens being scratched the metal bezel seems to be scratched up?
There also seems to be salt buildup on the lens?
Was this computer properly rinsed after diving?

I had the computer stored in a box with some other of my watches, but i don't think is anything major you can barely see it.
Yes it was, i can assure there is no salt build anywhere on the computer or the transmitter.

Rolando,

I may be one of the dealers that was mentioned above and sell the complete kits including transmitter and cable. It is a tough market right now and the biggest thing you have going against you is the the no warranty issue.

If I could recommend that you pull the protective lens off and clean the watch up a bit, you would probably get a better response from the prospective new owners. The pics of the lens protector do look bad for only 4 dives.

Just a thought and good luck with the sale. I would also suggest posting it on Craigs List.

I'm in the market but the price is too high for me and with the bezel chewed up I'd rather get a new one with a warranty. :|

Good luck with the sale, sir! :D

Rolando,

I may be one of the dealers that was mentioned above and sell the complete kits including transmitter and cable. It is a tough market right now and the biggest thing you have going against you is the the no warranty issue.

If I could recommend that you pull the protective lens off and clean the watch up a bit, you would probably get a better response from the prospective new owners. The pics of the lens protector do look bad for only 4 dives.

Just a thought and good luck with the sale. I would also suggest posting it on Craigs List.

You are right, thank you for your helpful comment.

Here are some pictures of the watch without the protective film on lens.

3991628123_c8b05acb12.jpg

3992386784_a82e5b092f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom