For Sale Oceanic Atom 3.1 Dive Computer Watch + Oceanic Transmitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

captnbrimster

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi, I have an Oceanic Atom 3.1 Dive watch for sale that has a transmitter.

The watch:
Excellent condition!!! Only 6 Dives/4 hours! It may have some very light scratches in the right light, but I'd be curious to see if there are still any more of these watches with low hours. It works great. I removed the battery for storage and just double checked that everything looks good (lcd/light/buttons). It comes with the box, manuals/pamphlets, long strap, a new (opened) sony battery, CD, a soft lens cover, 2 tempered glass lenses I bought for it, and the battery key. It currently has a glass lens cover on it, but it may need to be re-applied.

I am (was) a coral biologist/scuba instructor before covid, and had bought a 2nd unit for if my previous one died. I can't remember exactly, but that one had over 999 dives and over 1500 hours and it did not die, and I ended up selling that one for $150. I have only done 2 days of diving since covid, so I am giving up my nicer gear.

The Transmitter:
This one does have many more hours on it. It was a replacement, so not as many as my first watch. I can't say for certain, as I can't remember when I purchased it. I beleive it is the Oceanic Brand. I have stored it without the battery inside, but I'm not sure if the battery works or not. I do not have a tank to test it, as it needs pressure to turn on. I do not think I paired this transmitter with the watch yet, so you will need to put it on a tank, turn the tank on, and follow the instructions in the manual and on the watch to link it.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask, or if you need better pics.
20240103_112854.jpg
20240103_113202.jpg
20240103_113247.jpg
20240103_114214.jpg

$600 for both, including USA SHIPPING.
PAYPAL.

Attachments

• 20240103_114031.jpg
    20240103_114031.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 29
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back