Oceanic Atom 3.1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

should have known

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I bought an Atom 3.1 . I can not get any of my dive log to download onto my computer. I'm running Oceanic Log 2.x on a Lenova laptop with Windows 10. I've down loaded the drivers they have on their web page but they only have drivers for up to Windows 8.

Has anyone else had the same problem? Appreciate any and all help with this.

I have the Geo 2.0 and use Windows 10 without any issues. I would think it wohld be similar to the Atom. Have you tried other software like Subsurface?

When I hook the watch up it does go into the 2 min countdown but that's it. The program doesn't see it for me to import it. I haven't tried Any other software but will. Thanks

Glad you were able to get it to work. Oceanic's software is old and clunky. I just downloaded a couple dives. Here is what works for me.
Open the program-plug USB cable in-click red + on the upper menu bar-select my dive computer from list-connect DC to cable, it takes a while to download.
Subsurface and I am sure most any other program is much better anywy

I have to say that I kind of like oceaniclog. I finally figured out what I was doing wrong and now have no problems downloading my dives. Thanks again for the help.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom