Oceanic CDX & CDX5

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BobbiK

New
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Anyone having problems with Oceanic CDX and CDX5 1st. Stages? IP creep since 2021? I have had 4 different Intermediate pressure creep problems the last 1.5 years.

Have you converted your regs to the new valve mechanism? There was a service bulletin OC.01.03.001 in late 2017 that changed the HP seat and poppet with significant improvement. If your regs are new since 2021, I guess it's something different. But that change was a good one, IMO.

Have you converted your regs to the new valve mechanism? There was a service bulletin OC.01.03.001 in late 2017 that changed the HP seat and poppet with significant improvement. If your regs are new since 2021, I guess it's something different. But that change was a good one, IMO.
Yes - There was some internal changes in the parts kit, We even bought 2 brand new CDX to replace our older CDX5’s. Still IP creep after 31 dives on one of our 2 new Oceanic CDX. Frustrating 4 IP creep problems in 1.5 year even with the new CDX reg. Thanks for your reply. Our dive shop has been great. The CDX5 and Aeris equivalents were on the market well over a decade and we had no problems, now with the new parts kits problems on CXD and CDX5.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom