Oceanic EOS w/ FDX-10 and Atomic SS1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reg is pending waiting on payment.

It was paid for and has been sent out.

I have another set (the wife's) that might be for sale. Its a really busy time right now and might be a couple weeks before I have a chance to work on getting pics done and listed for hers. Anyone interested can PM me and I'll do my best to get information to you as quick as I can.

Just wanted to drop a short note to say "thanks" to the seller. Smooth transaction and I'm very pleased with the regulator.

This a is professional and responsive seller.

This is legit. Reg sent immediately once payment made. Hypertech's response much more timely then this feedback.

Delay in the receipt of funds was attributable to complications on the seller's end, not mine. Funds were sent the same day the final figure was provided. Feedback was left the same day the item was received.

Before you comment on a transaction of which you had absolutely no involvement what-so-ever (i.e. none of your business), you might want to at least get some of the facts straight.

Last edited:
I bought an SS1 from this buyer several weeks ago. I was not commenting on your transaction, I was commenting on mine.

Thanks to both pj5 and PhxSki for their purchases. I sent both out immediately upon receiving funds.

Since I still have a couple of these I need to sell, its probably worth clarifying what happened on PhxSki's transaction. PhxSki chose to pay by money order instead of paypal. It got tied up in some mail forwarding and caused a delay. As soon as the money order was actually delivered to me, I immediately sent out the reg by FedEx.

I apologize for the delay to those that have expressed interest in my second set of these. My wife has decided that she does want to reconfigure her gear to match mine.

I'll be contacting those who expressed interest over the next few days and getting pics done to put up a new thread up for her stuff. It will be the same - an Oceanic EOS and a Atomic SS1.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom