Oceanic Excursion w/ Gemini Octo BCD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am selling my XL Oceanic Excursion back inflated BCD with my Sherwood Gemini Octo.

Wanting $500.00

Oceanic Excursion Description:

Geared for adventure. You glide through the water like a manta ray, air bladder tucked neatly behind you. Up front, there is nothing but contoured harness straps and a couple of integrated weight pockets. You're uncluttered, unencumbered and looking good. Built tough for use in both recreational and technical diving, the Excursion is extremely comfortable and stable, the ultimate BC for the serious adventurer.

Sherwood Gemini Octo:

The Sherwood Gemini Octo replaces the conventional BC power inflator and back up second stage regulator by combining the functions of both in a single convenient unit. Eliminates need for one hose from first stage.

The Sherwood Gemini Octo Provides excellent breathing performance without need for in-water adjustments. Power inflation, oral inflation and exhaust trim valve operations remain similar to the standard BC inflator and allow easy single-handed control.

Attachments

• Oceanic Excursion.jpg
    Oceanic Excursion.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 39
  • GeminiOcto.jpg
    GeminiOcto.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 39

Back
Top Bottom