Oceanic GT3 2nd stage diaphragm purge cover?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rydog

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello, can anyone tell me where I can obtain a diaphragm purge cover for a GT3? I have scoured the internet and do not see one available anywhere. Is there a different model that with the same size that I can substitute?

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 78
You would have to stop by a oceanic dealer or maybe contact oceanic directly for the part.

Hello, can anyone tell me where I can obtain a diaphragm purge cover for a GT3? I have scoured the internet and do not see one available anywhere. Is there a different model that with the same size that I can substitute?
I know this is 6, years ago, but did you ever find a replacement cover that fit?
JB

You'd be looking for Oceanic part number 6292.07.

A quick search turned up one here and here. How trustworthy and convenient these would be for you to use I cannot say. My gut feeling says both look not trustworthy, as there are a couple of red flags on both sites.

But maybe you have better luck with a quick search.

The cover of the Oceanic Gamma 2 (6286.07 or 6286.18) should fit as well, if you have luck finding that...

Attachments

• GT-3 - Service Manual (2010).pdf
    823.9 KB · Views: 49
  • GT-3 - Schematics (2010).pdf
    611.1 KB · Views: 49
  • Gamma 2 - Schematics (2001).pdf
    587.1 KB · Views: 48
You'd be looking for Oceanic part number 6292.07.

A quick search turned up one here and here. How trustworthy and convenient these would be for you to use I cannot say. My gut feeling says both look not trustworthy, as there are a couple of red flags on both sites.

But maybe you have better luck with a quick search.

The cover of the Oceanic Gamma 2 (6286.07 or 6286.18) should fit as well, if you have luck finding that...
Thank you for the information!
JB

Back
Top Bottom