Oceanic Hera BC Womens

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jakestg

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello,

I got a BC here known as the Oceanic Hera. My aunt got this BC as a gift right after training and has never used it because she was not interested in scuba diving again. It is a BC that has never seen water and looks great. It has a few accessories that were bought separate that I am including. It comes with a knife hooked onto the bottom of the BC and a built in retractable cord that you can hook your computer to.

Here is the BC on Leisurepro.

Oceanic Hera Womens BC

I am wanting to get rid of it so my asking price is $500 OBO. Buyer pays shipping.

IMG_0786.jpgIMG_0788.jpgIMG_0789.jpgIMG_0790.jpgIMG_0791.jpg

Thanks

Jake - thanks for posting this for us. Here is a couple more pictures. to elaborate...this BC was bought for my wife to try and get her to try scuba again. Thinking that if she had her own stuff instead of the dive shop class gear, then she might get over the fear. This BC was bought brand new from the dive locker in panama city. They have a no return policy and i even bought the retractor and knife that are integrated into the BC. I need to sell. Ive researched the prices online for the BC and Im posting it for 450.00 and Ill pay to ship it to you. Thats 50 dollars less than above and free shipping. If at all you are unhappy with the BC, I will full refund your money. If you have any questions email me at p.stage@yahoo.com or call me at 850-259-0336.
vr
Patrick

RETRACTOR.jpgKNIFE.jpgIMG_0789.jpgIMG_0790.jpg

THIS BC CAN BE YOURS FOR 350.00 as all described in above postings - this is my last shot at selling this thing, ill wait 1 more week, then Ill resort to keeping it.
:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom