For Sale Oceanic Omega 1st stage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheHuth

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Mods Please close thread

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 52
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 51
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 50
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 56
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Can you post a pic? I just pulled out my tech manual and there is no Oceanic Omega 1st stage. The Omega was/is a second stage designation. It also was usually paired with a balanced diaphragm 1st like the CDX5 or FDX 10 on the later Omega's.

Honestly I have no idea what this thing is. I did a google image lookup on those two items, and it doesnt look anything like this. If you can help identify it, I would appreciate it.

Last edited:
It looks like a pre 1995 balanced diaphragm with the conversion from a liquid filled enviroseal to the dry seal. Don't know if kits are still available.

BTW the IP should be between 142-148 PSI if it is indeed an Oceanic. Does it say anywhere on the body that it's an Oceanic? Knobs can be swapped around between different mfg's.

Says Oceanic USA on the handle. Nothing on the body. But sounds like the IP isnt what it needs to be to be any good. I think I should dump this listing.

might be an oceanic px2 piston first stage. i think those were paired with some of the older omega II's

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom