Oceanic Pro Plus 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

a22shady

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have an Oceanic Pro Plus 2 in Excellent condition. It is about 2 years old with around 40~ dives on it. The screen has the "Invisible Shield" Screen protector on it since day one so screen has no scratches on it. Screen cover was about $20.00 and worth every penny. Has some light scrathes along side but other than that it's great. Works perfect.

Also Have the Quick Disconnect
Compass
USB Download Cable
Still have original Box and Paperwork and the Install CD for the download software. Which can be downloaded for free from Oceanic.

Looking for $500.00 plus Shipping

DSC04839.jpg

DSC04842.jpg

DSC04848.jpg

DSC04850.jpg

DSC04844.jpg

DSC04843.jpg

DSC04847.jpg

DSC04846.jpg

DSC04845.jpg

DSC04849.jpg

Scubatoys also has a used "Demo" for sale, Same computer except doesn't have the cover or the USB Download cable which is/was 90.00 when I purchased it.

Demo Oceanic Datamax Pro Plus II discounts on sale Oceanic

Nothing Yet, Still Diving DataMask, Duo, and her "H" SPG. We might be getting the Uemis Computer but not sure we have not dove with this since August then again have not dove since then so. But She still didn't want to sell it 100% she wanted to keep it as a Spare back-up and give it to my little when when she is old enough to dive. Worse case we keep it I was diving it as my Back-up, Then she wanted to use it and liked it but then we got her the DataMask so has been using that. If I dont sell it I will hook it back to my rig as my back-up till we get second computer...

Last edited:
Yea we were going to go on the 22nd of January but wound up not being able to make it. We are thinking maybe again for end of febuary but will have to see not looking too positive. We have made a dive or two in the inlets so we are still out diving.

SALE PENDING.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom