Oceanic VEO 250 computers and accessories

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vann evans

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Upgrading our dive computers. Selling 2 Identical Dive Computers and Accessories.

Oceanic Veo 250
Air and Nitrox compatible
User replaceable battery
Multiple user settings
PC downloadable with optional cable and software

For more information and specifications, see the Oceanic website Oceanic Worldwide - Personal Dive Computers - Veo 250

Each Oceanic Veo 250 includes:
Wrist-mount boot
Hose-mount boot
Original documentation – Operating Manual, Safety and Reference Manual, Review Card
Glare-reduction screen
Extra Battery and O ring (MSRP $15)

2 years old, purchased 9/25/08, used for approx. 150 dives
Will sell together or separately

Each Veo 250 dive computer and its accessories for $300 (MSRP $439) plus shipping.

Also selling 1 PC interface cable. (Download the PC software and driver from the Oceanic website at
$50 for the computer interface cable (MSRP $75) plus shipping.

Buy it all for only $625 plus shipping.
Check this link for picture of the Veo 250 dive computers and accessories I am selling if the picture did not attach to this post Picasa Web Albums - Laura Evans - Oceanic Dive ...

Send me a private message via Scubaboard, if interested.

Vann Evans

I'm not at all interested in the computers, but the reason you've posted this same thread 3 times and not had a single reply is that you are asking too much.

So, what is reasonable?? I'm not trying to rip anybody off, but I would like to sell the items listed. I'm happy to hear reasonable offers. All fo the equipment is in excellent condition and works fine-we just want to upgrade and go with wireless air integrated units

Thanks for the information.

Vann Evans

Saw a new in the box 2 guage sell for $221.50 on eBay recently, and a 3 guage which was put in the wrong console (seller had to modify it to access the side button), go for $138.50, also on eBay.

I bought a two gauge for $151.50, in a SWIV QD console, which also included a junk ScubaPro 2nd, and a CDX5 in pretty good shape.

Hope this helps.

Oh, no. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to infer that you were ripping anybody off. I'm sorry if it sounded that way. I just thought it looked like you really wanted to sell it. So I thought I'd try to help you out from what little I've found while lurking on this classified section. Mediumone nailed it.

Back
Top Bottom