Oceanic VTX Android sync

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Alex11

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi,

I recently purchased Oceanic VTX. One of the things i was after is a dive computer i can sync with a mobile device. I updated firmware and have no problems syncing it to diverlog on my desktop via a cable but when i try to connect it to my mobile device bluetooth never connects. The computer itself will say "connected" but my phone still says pairing and when i try to scan for devices in diverlog it never finds anything. I tried on several android devices running different os/update levels with the same results. How to get OCeanic VTX connected and synced with diverlog mobile app?

did you get it to work?
I have the VTX but no cable, at some point I'd like to put together a make shift cable.

I ran across this thread trying to solve this problem -- was having the same issue four years after y'all.

I've determined the VTX is compatible with DiverLog, not DiverLog+.

I can only download DiverLog+ on my Android 14 device. Android 14 won't run DiverLog, it's too old. It won't even download from the Play Store.

I'm able to download DiverLog on my iPad and it works there.

Very disappointing, but hope this thread saves somebody some searching.

You can read about the versions and differences here:

Back
Top Bottom