Oceanic Wrist Computer Air Integrated VT-4.1 w/compass

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

edclee

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have bought a new (gulp!) Cobalt since my wife has one and we may as well use the same computer. That means my year-old VT-4.1 goes on the block. See the attached photos for details, but it works great, air-integrated, easy to use menu system, and has a built in digital display compass. I will pay the shipping and it comes with all the original packaging, cable, tools, CD with the computer program to download dives. The USB cable has never been used. I just used the one from my old Aeris Atmos which uses the same cable. $615 shipped to your door. Check my feedback, it is 100%. It is in perfect condition, no issues. I bought it brand new from Coral Sea Scuba. 803-804-9191, email direct if you want edclee@comporium.net
Ed

Attachments

• IMG_0304.jpg
    IMG_0304.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_0303.jpg
    IMG_0303.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_0306.jpg
    IMG_0306.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_0305.jpg
    IMG_0305.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_0309.jpg
    IMG_0309.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_0308.jpg
    IMG_0308.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_0313.jpg
    IMG_0313.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0310.jpg
    IMG_0310.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_0316.jpg
    IMG_0316.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_0315.jpg
    IMG_0315.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 100
That's a 4.0 according to your pics.

I don't know why Oceanic did not change the waterproof box, but the serial number and original Oceanic labels clearly show it is a 4.1 computer. ALso if you look in the menu section of the computer itself it identifies it as a 4.1.
Ed

That's a 4.0 according to your pics.

I am an Owner of the same Oceanic VT4.1 product. Mine is the same. The model on the computer and box shows it as a VT4.0 but the firmware is 4.1. The main difference is in the firmware. To my knowledge, VT4.0 will allow you to register and check your buddy's compatible wireless transmitter so you can check his tank pressure. This feature was deleted on the VT4.1. The hardware is the same between VT4.0 and VT4.1. I did my research before I bought my VT4.1.

Cant really figure out how to edit the post, but the price is lowered to $550 shipped to US address.
Ed

What can you tell me about the conservatism of this dive computer? Can the conservatism be set to 0 (off)? Is this computer designed to be compatible with technical/deco/wreck/cave diving? Also, can this computer support mutiple gasses (trimix, etc)?

Last edited:
LOWER PRICE: Last chance before I put it on Ebay. Price lowered to $500 shipped. Batteries just replaced in September, should be good for at least another 12 months from now.
Ed

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom