For Sale OceanicCDX5 GT3 set for sale, NIB (never wet)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RonzoTheGreat

Contributor
Reaction score
IMG_8347.JPG
sold 1set today, thanks Terry! i have at least one more set, maybe 2 left, awesome for doubles because of the diversity of hose routing options due to port diversity on the first stage! Terry made a fair offer and got a brand new in box set for under $300 and it was already shipped this morning!! he paid for regs, paypal fees, and shipping, and got priority mail service living in the continental US!! sweet! if anyone else is interested, feel free to email me directly, at:szotakro@gmail.com and when i awake, tomorrow morning, i'll check email then try to clear up paypal so shipping can be timely !
good night all
oh and several sets of bands with hardware still waiting to be sold, and a few wetsuits and dry suits including the Punnacle zurutuza ice in "king1" and my BARE HD trilam* with similar dimensions, pinnacle has never been wet an comes in its original bag with price tag still intact to remind me of my loss my wife's drysuit also available and she was about 5'3" 150lbs when purchased, unfortunately still brand new in box as well with undergarments

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom