Oceanlog 2.5.0 Error - Reading Back Error

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nitrox624

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Version 2.5.0
Computer: Atom 3.0

I have tried this on two different Windows 10 machines. When I try to write settings back to my Atom 3.0 from Oceanlog it gives me an error 'Reading Back Error'. Has anyone else experienced this error before?

Version 2.4.9
PDC: Atom 3.1
Yes, I get 'Reading Back Error'. It's somewhat random, does not happen every time. Equally discouraging, Oceanlog fails to transfer some settings from Oceanlog to PDC.

Version 2.4.9
PDC: Atom 3.1
I don't get 'Reading Back Error', however, as above, Oceanlog does not transfer all settings to PDC.

- - - -

Pretty annoying. The PDC has a lame counter-intuitive interface, the owner's manual is one of the worst I've ever seen, it would be nice if the software would deliver on it's promise, but it's actually faster and easier to set the PDC manually.

On the bright side, it downloads dives without any drama. But then again, so does Subsurface, which in my opinion is a vastly superior program.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom