Octopus Diving - Grand Case

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DeputyDan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My daughter and I had an opportunity to dive with this operation recently and we were very happy with both the shop and the dives we were able to do. It appears that they handle newer divers so the DM enjoyed diving with some one he did not need to hover around.

I would recommend them.

One issue I had that I would point out is as follows:

We made paypal reservations for the afternoon and confirmed those reservations by e-mail.

Several weeks later we decided to dive the morning also, so we made paypal reservations for the morning but did not confirm by e-mail.

Even though the website took our money the shop had no record of the second reservation. The one I did not confirm by e-mail.

I assume 1/2 the responsibility for the mix up since I did not confirm.

Anyway they were very gracious and handled the situation in a very professional manner. There were no he said / she said type issues.

My recommendation is to follow up any reservations with an e-mail so that everyone is on the same page!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom