Off to Bonaire in a week (o:

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

howkim

New
Reaction score
Hello,

My wife and I have been property owners in Bonaire for about three and a half years. We sold our effiency unit back in late summer 08 so we could purchase a two bedroom unit and until two weeks ago couldn't find one. We have purchased back at Sand Dollar Resort and are extreamly happy. We will arive on the island on Feb 1 for a week and although we'll be working on the new unit we're so excited about getting out on the reef! Bari Reef is out our front door, which is wonderful and very conveniant, but we dive many of the sites on the island.

I'll report back after our trip and let everyone know how wonderful it is:wink:

We're next door and we usually do hit Lion's Den more than once. Have you tried Cactus Blue? The owners, Hagen and Corinna have become great friends and the food is always good. You've probably already been there, but if not tell them the Harrison's told you to stop in.

I'm jealous! I love Bonaire..have been many times. We are getting the ball rolling on a move. Several loose ends have been tied up, but still immigration to deal with. People have been very helpful which is the opposite of what we had been told by others who have relocated.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom