Off Topic Jabber and Bull Session

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How about 6 dogs and a cat?!?!?

Our fur kids

German Shepherd, Weimereiner, St. Bernard, Amstaf, Amstaf/Chow/Hound mix x2, and a medium hair domestic.

The black ones - Amstafs and cat were all found next to the water during dive related activities. The other 3 were rescued from owners that didn't want them anymore. The Amstafs came from Florida. The rest came from Arizona.

Wow, you've got your hands full! I love Katie. Looks just like my weimy. :D

My husband doesn't dive <text cut> I think the more I bring my husband around other divers the more he gets interested in diving and the more at ease he is with me going.
All it took for my wife was a short little discover scuba session and 6 months later were doing a dive trip in Hawaii!

my better half loves diving........ as long as it's warm/clear/shallow waters :D

All this talk about the animal kiddies. I have a case on appeal to the Arizona Court of Appeals seeking to expand the common law to allow animal guardians to recover damages other than "fair market value" of the animal in the case of death or injury. My client's opening brief is due in 8 days.

Merry Christmas! Who wants to come party with me in my Santa suit this weekend? HeHe

l_6cf00d1a2a704a30b3f7ad7ba04708af.jpg

Merry Christmas! Who wants to come party with me in my Santa suit this weekend? HeHe

[imghttp://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/61/l_6cf00d1a2a704a30b3f7ad7ba04708af.jpg[/img]

I've got that same fridge :lotsalove:

That's not the most flattering outfit....... perhaps another santa outfit would get you more responses :eyebrow:

That's not the most flattering outfit....... perhaps another santa outfit would get you more responses :eyebrow:

Dang, you boys are predictable. 12 out of 12 said the same thing. Luckily most of ya'll have seen me in person, otherwise I'd be a very lonely soul. And remember, santa may not be gorgeous. But he sure brings the goodies!

Dang, you boys are predictable. 12 out of 12 said the same thing. Luckily most of ya'll have seen me in person, otherwise I'd be a very lonely soul. And remember, santa may not be gorgeous. But She sure brings the goodies!

Either you forgot the S or that suit hides a lot... no present I'd want to find! :shocked2:

And as a happily married man, I was just trying to drum up some business for you (as the wife rolls her eyes...:shakehead:)

Either you forgot the S or that suit hides a lot... no present I'd want to find! :shocked2:

And as a happily married man, I was just trying to drum up some business for you (as the wife rolls her eyes...:shakehead:)

Oh, well thanks for the cheerleading! Hehe. I thought I wanted to date and was lonely, but I'm finally to the point where I'm happy with my friends and family. And I never get lonely anymore! Woohoo! I love it! And all my friends from scubaboard keep me pretty busy.

I hope you and Mindy come to the next Meet and Greet. I've heard wonderful things about ya'll but have yet to meet you both.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom