For Sale Official Freedom Plate List: Please respond here.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good Morning Eric,

Back in August, 2013, we discussed when you’d get back into manufacturing...it looks like I’m late to the party! :D
Put me down for an Aluminum Medium (5’10”/190lbs.) when you get a chance.

Thanks,
Mike

Please put me on the list for a large AL (assuming that's the most appropriate size for 6'1" with a long torso).

Thanks,
Jesse

Hi Eric,

Assuming it's ok to swap my order for a large steel, I'd prefer it. Now that I read the full "Rolex" thread, you've sold me on the benefits of a steel plate, and my travel luggage will just have to sacrifice a couple of pounds somewhere else :)

(But just to complicate things further, if a large AL is all you've got available before my Raja Ampat trip May 2020, I'll take it instead.)

Best,
Jesse

@aviator8 to be fair to Eric, I put my name in the hat following his 2013 run mostly in the hopes that he would continue to build them. This is a side business for Eric and this particular thread is the first time that I’ve seen him actively seek requests for his BP. I suspect that I’m standing in the same line with you. No worries.

Can we get another status update? You said "wintertime" last time I asked, but it wasn't a promise and you don't have my money so I can't complain. Have you gotten out of the biz for now?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom