For Sale Official Freedom Plate List: Please respond here.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lol!
Unfortunately I don’t have it anymore.
I sold it off with all the rest of my aluminums.
I have an old photo somewhere on a disc from years ago but it would be a chore to find it.
The polished tank set up on a polished plate was quite the sight to behold.

that's some serious Buck Rogers gear, right there. I hope you made a polished stainless steel helmet, too. Seriously, I would totally dive that look.

that's some serious Buck Rogers gear, right there. I hope you made a polished stainless steel helmet, too. Seriously, I would totally dive that look.
Dive it with no wing in a silver wetsuit and a polished ring around an oval mask and of course you’d have to be using a chrome reg like a 109 in pristine condition. Just don’t get around any barracuda!

Dive it with no wing in a silver wetsuit and a polished ring around an oval mask and of course you’d have to be using a chrome reg like a 109 in pristine condition. Just don’t get around any barracuda!

you had me at silver wetsuit.

;-)
40028.jpg

Definitely need a silver wetsuit to go with that rig...

Oh yes and polished stainless cam bands. Figure out some way to do hard metal cam bands like they used to “back in the day”.
The fabric webbing ones look tacky.

Back
Top Bottom