For Sale Official Freedom Plate List: Please respond here.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eric,
Would you happen to have a small ss satin in stock? Also, if you could educate me on what the "wedges" do, I would greatly appreciate it.

-Josh

EDIT: I figured it out, disregard the wedge question. Sign me up for a Small SS Satin plate with a standard wedge. Thanks Eric!
I have one polished thin small in stock right now but I’m waiting on a customer to decide whether they want that one or a thin medium. I also have one polished medium standard weight left. I have no smalls in standard weight in my shop at this time.

You can call Seal’s Watersports in Santa Rosa, they have the only small standard weight plate left in the world that’s for sale. It’s polished with a heavy wedge and is being sold as a combined unit.
Their number is (707) 542-3100

I have one polished thin small in stock right now but I’m waiting on a customer to decide whether they want that one or a thin medium. I also have one polished medium standard weight left. I have no smalls in standard weight in my shop at this time.

You can call Seal’s Watersports in Santa Rosa, they have the only small standard weight plate left in the world that’s for sale. It’s polished with a heavy wedge and is being sold as a combined unit.
Their number is (707) 542-3100
Copy that Eric. I'll give Seal's a call when they open. But, on the off chance I can't get the one from Seal's shipped to GA, dibs on the thin small if the other customer decides to go with the medium. It's imperative I get a small because I'm a little guy. I'm 5'5" and a whopping 130 lbs.

Hi @Eric Sedletzky - it only took the second trip and people fawning over my #534 for the Mrs. to figure she was missing out. Can you put me down for a small polished SS, regular thickness with a thick wedge (I'll take that and give her my standard wedge). TIA!

Plate manufacturing has been put on hold for now until stainless prices calm down.
This is a side hobby business for me anyway, so until prices stabilize it’s just not worth it right now to continue.
Shipping is also spiking and becoming somewhat unreliable.
UPS lost one of my packages already, it just vanished into thin air and never made it to it’s destination.
If anybody is cruising ebay or CL and comes across a Freedom Plate for sale (serial number 590) it’s a medium satin finish plate with a standard wedge. It’s out there somewhere lonely and homeless.

Hi Eric,thanks for the great work and sharing your knowledge. Would love a medium polished SS (standard wedge) if you have one in stock. I’m 5’7”, so could also probably go a small if there’s only smalls left. I hear you on both the SS pricing and shipping; understand completely if orders are still on pause at the moment. Regards, Brontë

Back
Top Bottom