Ohio bound.... 9/29-9/30

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jendra

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
A few of us are heading to Gilboa on Saturday 9/29......then heading to Whitestar on 9/30.
Feel free to stop by and say hi or even join us for a
a dive or two!
Looks like great fall weather for diving!

Hey Jenny,
What is up? Your dive tours are always missing me some how!
I will be at Gilboa on Sunday! GRRRRRR!
You are attending M&G or at least some of it?

CamG

I'll keep and eye out for you at Gilboa Saturday. I'll be there diving with Rick Kruzel. Will you guys be doing a night dive? I might be able to join your group for that.

Can you share what the viz was like at WS? Hoping to get there before the air gets too cold, like within the first two weekends in October. In the summer this year it was disappointing so I'd like to get one more day in.

Cam...We will dive together in a few weeks.
Jim...it was great seeing you at Gilboa! we opted not to do a night dive there tho. I hope you had a fun weekend.
Brewing Diver~Our first dive we went to the rock crusher and thru the tunnel... viz was great there...but then we started to swim along the wall towards the shallow side and it seemed we ran into a sand storm. lol so we turned around and opted for our second dive to be on the deeper side. I am not sure what the shallow side looked like. I do know that WS had a treasure hunt the day before and on Sunday it was packed with divers...so like any place it can get a bit challenging when so many new divers are there.

It was good to see you and your group as well. I'll see you back at Gilboa in a couple of weeks. Have fun at FP this weekend! I won't be able to make it up there.

I do know that WS had a treasure hunt the day before and on Sunday it was packed with divers...so like any place it can get a bit challenging when so many new divers are there.

Not a fair test, is it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom