Ok I'll Start - May 2012 Who's going

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cobra269

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have been booked for 3 mos and can't wait. Would love to have a met and greet sometime. WW's is a favorite for this. 4th trip in 2 yrs. Larry

Cobra269, 1 diver, 1 non, Apr 28th – May 15
th, Residencias Reef Condo’s, Dive with Martin & Dive Palancar

I'm still here with my wife and son thru May 31st. Staying in a rental near the cemetery and diving with... Various. Going to try everyone between now and then if I can. :)

Ggunn +6 (so far), May 11-23, Blue Angel hotel, Blue Angel dive op

cobra269 plus 1, Apr 28th – May 15th, Residencias ReefCondo’s, Dive with Martin & Dive Palancar
wmperry plus 2, up to May 31st,rental, various dive ops
ggunn plus 6, May 11 – 23rd, Blue Angel Hotel, Blue Angel

Geesh!! May aready?!

Ok, I'll bite. The lovely Misses Sharky and I are going a little later than usual this year...looking at May 25th thru June 4th....as usual, Blue Angel will be converted into "Casa Sharky" for that 10 day period :D
... we'll be diving with our buddies, Jorge, Jose, Mateo & the crews with BA...

I'm still here with my wife and son thru May 31st. Staying in a rental near the cemetery and diving with... Various. Going to try everyone between now and then if I can. :)

nice, how do you pull that off?

Geesh!! May aready?!

Ok, I'll bite. The lovely Misses Sharky and I are going a little later than usual this year...looking at May 25th thru June 4th....as usual, Blue Angel will be converted into "Casa Sharky" for that 10 day period :D
... we'll be diving with our buddies, Jorge, Jose, Mateo & the crews with BA...
Damn, we're going to miss you guys again this year!

There with group from loco dive shop t el CID first week in may
Liz and Ed

We will be making our May trip this year on the 10 thru 20. Staying at Hotel Cozumel Resort, diving and fishing in the Rodeo de Lanchas Mexicanas fishing tournament with Manuel Rejon and celebrating our wedding anniversary.

Back
Top Bottom