Ok I'll Start - May 2012 Who's going

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Got Back Sunday AM. Stayed at the Sabor Everything was great. Dove with Dive Palancar Had 10 great dives.

To be fair to ggunn, I started the thread Shepman but dropped the ball when I left the states. My 18 day trip ends tomorrow. Suggust you change your meet nad greet to Thirsty Cougar (owned by Wed Wendy's) on the waterfront and the corner of calle 3. You can't beat the view and both bathrooms are complete and in working order.

Thirsty closes too early for a 6:30-7pm start time. It's a great suggestion for afternoons except on busy, high-season cruise days when it overfills.

Arriving may 23 leaving may 30. Staying at the allegro. Our second trip to Coz. Can't wait, but a little concerned w the weather forecast.

He isn't dead is he? (If he is, he is still posting on FB, which is weird if not surprising....)

I don't know!! :confused: I have not heard from him today! :wink: Bahaha!! :D

Maybe I should have said "he will be"! :blinking: ...... I had had one too many mojitos last night when I posted that!

On a different note; thanks to Deborah's information on Thirsty Couger's hours of operation I guess we are still on for Wet Wendy's on Wednesday evening! I'm hoping there will be a good group there!

Finally, it rained (pretty hard and steady!) all night. I called Aldora at 0630 to say I was going to pass on diving today. Rolled over and went back to sleep..... Woke at 0900 to clearing skies and a beautiful day!! Dang! That'll teach me! :depressed:

Finally, it rained (pretty hard and steady!) all night. I called Aldora at 0630 to say I was going to pass on diving today. Rolled over and went back to sleep. :depressed:[/QUOTE]

good thing. nothing worse than getting wet on a dive trip.

This has to be the longest week I have ever had at work. Will Saturday EVER get here??

Let's see... Not "my" thread, Shepman, so bite me. :D

On for WW's at 6:30-7 tomorrow if I get back from fishing in time and in condition. BTW, great fishing yesterday. Five marlin, 4 white and 1 blue. Cowabunga!

T-storm was ferocious from about 2AM til 6AM, but conditions improved in time to dive Colombia Deep and Francesa this morning. Great dives but lost camera. See other thread.

Cervesa fria time!

Well Susanita and the girls crew ought to be landing in Cancun in about 10 minutes. LOOK OUT, Cozumel....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom