Ok I'll Start - May 2012 Who's going

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok, we're here!!!! First of all BIG thankx to Ggunn for the cerveza!! Remembered Jim & Ellen? (hope that's right), from one of our last overlaps.

flight on time, if not early! Weather awsome!...all's good at Casa Sharky! May start a daily post or just bring it all at once with a TR when I get back...

Ok, we're here!!!! First of all BIG thankx to Ggunn for the cerveza!! Remembered Jim & Ellen? (hope that's right), from one of our last overlaps.

flight on time, if not early! Weather awsome!...all's good at Casa Sharky! May start a daily post or just bring it all at once with a TR when I get back...
You are most welcome to the beer and I'm glad you connected with Jimmy and Ellen. The less said about the weather the better, though... :D

Finally! We are here. We've had our first "get the kinks out" shore dive. Good little dive around the ray cage at BA. Sharp tail eel. Juv drum. Large spotted moray. Big crab.

Not to be grumpy, but has anyone else noticed how much the cab fares have increased?
Carole

Finally! We are here. We've had our first "get the kinks out" shore dive. Good little dive around the ray cage at BA. Sharp tail eel. Juv drum. Large spotted moray. Big crab.

Not to be grumpy, but has anyone else noticed how much the cab fares have increased?
Carole

It changed over a year ago (or maybe two). They used to charge less for one or two people but now it's the same whether you are one or four.

We're sitting at the airport in Charlotte. Layovers suck, but nobody had a direct flight from Denver for this trip... :(

Arriving on Cozumel before lunch. Be dropping by Aldora to check in this afternoon, and probably do a wash-the-dust-off shore dive from the Villa pier today.

Dove Palancar Bricks, pennicles & big formations, a couple large king crabs, & Cedral Pass gorgous reef) today with the 'cduffey's on board Chiquimax.

LOTS of tutles on the second dive...at least 7.

Vis is a little low, 50-60 clear and then everything fades into the "fog", there is a lot of plankton in the water.

Just booked next year trip for 20 days in Apr and May. Count down begins.

Working on my trip report for this year, have loads of pics to go through.

Last edited:
Count down begins.

On Tuesday May 23rd we left Coz and our countdown until the day we return began.

Although the week that we spent in Coz was blessed by a tropical storm all week long (May 15-May 23) we still had a great time of diving and even got to explore the island between rain drops. It was beautiful and enjoyable. We can't wait to get back. I hope our SI away from Coz will not be that long.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom