Okinawa DIR/F

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I recall another guy who teaches at a university, he has to teach one day within that time period. One day.

The liveaboard is actually a great value.

Check yer schedule and let me know!

Yeah,
That's the way it usually goes...one day in the middle of the week. I'll have to look at a calendar and see what can be wrangled.

If the idea successfully passes the scheduling conflict phase, it would enter into the family negotiation stage...that one take finess.

Yup
I would just have to cover one day's class, and then the family negotiation. Looking more doable, depends on my selling skills in-house...

That would be great, would love to have you along.

Let me know.

I'll pay later, I'm sure of it.

Already have mileage tickets booked for those dates, and very lucky to get the tix.

jagfish:
I dove in Thailand last year during Golden week and got my award tickets fairly late, actually. A month or so ahead of time...

Are the exact dates already set...

I think he's diving the week before as well if memory serves. But I'm sure TJO will sell you a place on Saturday...

Saving up my passes for one trip next year but that time is no good for me as my current project will be going live that week. Actually might be a good place to be but I don't think either of the "bosses" will sign it off...

jagfish:
Are the exact dates already set...

Ultimate Dive Liveaboard 2005 Trip
ANDAMAN SEA EXPEDITION APRIL 23-30, and MAY 1-8, 2005

We are already planning our next trip to Thailand on the Viking liveaboard. The dates for the two trips are April 23 to 30 and May 1 to 8 with an all inclusive price of US$ 1280 for each trip, and a special price of 2,490 for both. Airfare from Japan to Phuket, Thailand is not included.

Spaces for the 2004 trip sold out quickly, so in order to reserve your space, a deposit is necessary. Please contact us for more details. We have 3 guaranteed spots available at this time.

We are offering a free DVD showing some highlights of a previous dive trip, please call or e-mail soon.

Maybe yoou guys should split this, huh.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom