Okinawa-zen-dove my face off

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Right next door? Really? Next door? Wow, you should check a mapbook and see how far away you really are.

Considering he lives on Okinoerabu, which two islands over from you guys on Okinawa, no, that actually isn't too far off of a statement. Besides, it is literally the next prefecture over, so the statement is accurate either way. Erabu is part of Kagoshima prefecture, it isn't just the mainland.

So, why don't you open up a map book? :)

Right next door? Really? Next door? Wow, you should check a mapbook and see how far away you really are.

Well, it is 50 minutes by plane and 5 hours by ferry to Motobu Port on Okinawa from my island, Okinoerabu, so why don't you learn to read a map.:crafty: We often go down to Okinawa for a weekend, and have people pop up, too, so clearly it's not too much of a trip for us adults.

Next time, check your facts before you embarass yourself again.:no:

Well, it is 50 minutes by plane and 5 hours by ferry to Motobu Port on Okinawa from my island, Okinoerabu, so why don't you learn to read a map.:crafty: We often go down to Okinawa for a weekend, and have people pop up, too, so clearly it's not too much of a trip for us adults.

Next time, check your facts before you embarass yourself again.:no:

50 minutes by plane is not next door in anybodies neighbourhood. On any map. In any country.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom