For Sale Old equipment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For what it's worth, that's an Aqua-Lung Aquarius regulator. I have one but don't dive it much. It's a really simple diaphragm design, not compensated, so there's some variation in IP from a full tank to an empty one. They work best with LP tanks for that reason. The second stage is common to most of the Aqua-Lung regulators of the era including the Conshelf. VintageDoubleHose.com has parts and service kits.

It is as Aquarius but it's not a diaphragm, it's a piston and it is compensated (all regs are) but it is not balanced . It is also one of the few piston regs that have an external IP adjustment.

I agree on the tank. The J valve is usable.

Thanks, Herman. It's been a couple years since I had it apart and I'd forgotten, and I was fooled by the diaphragm-looking adjustment screw.. And yes, "not balanced" is what I was looking for.

Already know about the tank, They didn’t take it. I had a local instructor say he could use it as a show and tell in his class. Probably where it will go. Unsure on what they plan on doing with the rest. I’m thinking they believe it has resell value. When they find otherwise I’m betting I’ll get the stuff back.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom