Old/New Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Goeduck

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi to all. By way of introduction, and to explain the subject line, I was originally certified (PADI) way back in 1976. I never dove after classes were over. To tell you the truth, I can't remember why. In the last couple of months, a good friend of mine became interested in diving and he signed up to start classes this coming 24th of Sept. I inquired about a refresher course and was talked into taking the full class as my friends buddy. I came to realize that was a pretty good idea. So, this coming Tues., we are both starting NAUI classes, and neither one of us can wait.

I have spent a couple of three days or so looking through this fantasic web site/forum and have learned alot about what to do, what not to do, what to expect, expect the unexpected, have fun, laugh at acronyms and being a red-necked scuba diver, I could go on and on, but you all know about these things.

Looking forward to "joining the club" and looking forward to meeting some of you on some of the Great Pacific Northwest dive sites. :newbie:

Geoduck

Good luck on the class. Welcome back to our world.

Chad

BTW...After that long off, good choice on taking the full class. I hope you get alot out of it.

Chad

welcome to the board and back to scuba:)

Thanks to all of you for your welcome. I am very excited about getting back into Scuba. Especially with a friend who is also excited about Scuba. Instant Buddy.

Uncle Pug; As you can tell, Shane missed one........And I sure miss all my cousins

Goeduck. :bounce:

Hi Goeduck.. welcome to the scuba-board from the soon to be frozen waters of Michigan USA!
:snorkel:

scuba_junkie;

Is now the time to start learning Ice Diving?

:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom