Old Regulator Service and Rebuild

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

350xfire

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Hey guys
I am trying to get back to doing some diving and need to get my regulators up and running after storing for about 10 years. Rubber purge button has disintegrated. What I need to know is whether someone here has new parts for these? I know they are Aeris which were built by Oceanic.

I need the service parts kit as well as the rubber purge button.

First Stage Aeris marked: CE0120EN250 Serial stamped: 51104469
Second stage Aeris Atmos Pro Serial:02005437
Octo Cressi Sub: Not sure about anything else.

Thanks
Aeris first stage 1.jpg
Aeris First Stage 2.jpg
Aeris Second Stage 1.jpg
Aeris Second Stage 2.jpg
Aeris Second Stage 3.jpg
Octo.jpg
Octo 2.jpg

Just curious, are there Oceanic part numbers for these?
Also, does anyone have the service manual? Would like to have it for reference while I do the rebuild.

Thanks for the great info.

Hello Scubaboard members. I know this is an old post however I have two of the exact first stage that is in the pictures above and I would like some help identifying the 1st stage model. Additionally I've tried contacting Aquasportscuba in Calgary Canada about the maintenance kits that Runsongas posted but I'm still waiting for a response. If anyone has can help with a) identifying the 1st stage model, b) pointing me to any supplier in Canada/USA for the Aeris maintenance kits (I know Aeris was bought by Oceanic and discontinued so this might be moot) and c) any schematics for the 1st stage and the Aeris Atmos Pro 2nd stage. Thanks in advance and cheers!

Update, Charlene at Aquasportscuba in Calgary and told me that only the 2nd stage kits are currently available. Still trying to ID the first stage and find a purge button for the Aeris Atmos Pro 2nd stage.

Update, Charlene at Aquasportscuba in Calgary and told me that only the 2nd stage kits are currently available. Still trying to ID the first stage and find a purge button for the Aeris Atmos Pro 2nd stage.
Sorry I don't have the purge button for that reg either. I think the first stage is an Atmos Pro but not positive.

I'm feeling your pain ParrotfishNick! I've been looking for service kits for the Aeris AT600/ION without luck. You may want to try Northeast Scuba (I think they are in Pennsylvania), I thought I seen that they had some Aeris kits for the AT400, but I may be wrong. Not much help, I know.

I'm feeling your pain ParrotfishNick! I've been looking for service kits for the Aeris AT600/ION without luck. You may want to try Northeast Scuba (I think they are in Pennsylvania), I thought I seen that they had some Aeris kits for the AT400, but I may be wrong. Not much help, I know.
Any leads help my friend, thank you!

Sorry to tell you but i think these regulators are at a dead end. Since the parent company, Oceanic, got bough up by Huish their legacy brand have been abandoned. The face plate disintegration is very common.

There are many other affordable, reliable, serviceable used regs out there (Conshelf, Titan, SP Mk 2 etc) and you are better off investing in one of those rather than trying to resurrect an Aeris.

Sorry to tell you but i think these regulators are at a dead end. Since the parent company, Oceanic, got bough up by Huish their legacy brand have been abandoned. The face plate disintegration is very common.

There are many other affordable, reliable, serviceable used regs out there (Conshelf, Titan, SP Mk 2 etc) and you are better off investing in one of those rather than trying to resurrect an Aeris.
Hi Still Kicking. I am aware of this and to be clear I am a technician that is trying to service them for a dive shop client of mine. They are in really good condition, and I have found parts to service them however I still would like to have the service manual and/or schematics for both the first stage and second stage however I am pretty confident I can service them. I have also seen pics of the Aearis Atmos where the purge button is disintegrated and I assume this was made out of an inferior material. I did get a response from Oceanic but they have nothing related to Aeris. Anyone reading this, is American Underwater Products still in existence? There has to be someone who knows the model of this 1st stage and has a maintenance manual for it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom