Solved: Old thread links produce 404

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Where did you get the link from?
This old post:
Oceanic Geo O-ring size/durometer?

I was searching for a particular post I made a while back, but the only result I could find was the one in the thread above. I was/am hoping one of you computer savvy gurus can decipher that old link to find where the original post is.

TIA

Last edited:
That 6 year old post could be referencing an even older link. Links don't end in .html - I just use google to search and there is nothing that comes up with the title.

O-ring "Size Matters"

....and that is how I ended up here. Is there no way to take the post number in that link to find the original post?

There isn't. We converted the database in January '16. Those post and thread numbers are no longer valid.

No, I think I actually put a title on the post, "o-ring size matters" and explained how to measure a groove or journal to find the correct seal size. I did not want to re-write the whole thing over and hoped to do the lazy thing with a link.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom