oldest or largest thread ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubapro50

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
"NO MASK ON FOREHEAD VS WEARING MASK ON FOREHEAD" BY bubblesjw JUST HIT 5,639 REPLIES AND 55,236 VIEWS .... just wondering ... What is the largest posted thread in ScubaBoard history ? Which thread has had the most views ? What is the oldest (1st thread) posted on the board ? Who is the longest active Scubaboard member ?

MOFNMOF will go down in the halls of SB history. It may not be serious all the time, well most of the time, but it needs little moderation, and people are getting to know one another and having fun.

dlndavid:
MOFNMOF will go down in the halls of SB history. It may not be serious all the time, well most of the time, but it needs little moderation, and people are getting to know one another and having fun.

Let's not forget, that at this exact moment David has also made 648 post in the MOFNMOF... :D

dlndavid:

David is right. (heh heh)

Maybe a general no-topic chat area would be a good thing for SB? Since like he said... little moderation has been required in MOFNMOF and a lot of people have participated from all corners of SB, peacefully and with good humor etc. It's like a beautiful thing man. (or is that the darvocet?)

ch0ppersrule:
I think word association is the largest.

That would have been my guess too but it's not scuba related.

R..

Can't believe everything in one's profile, many here on SB state their dive count is 0, not certified, but are quite the experienced divers.
Kinda like you eh Mike? You have no dive count at all.

dlndavid:
Can't believe everything in one's profile, many here on SB state their dive count is 0, not certified, but are quite the experienced divers.
If my memory doesn't fail me, NetDoc certified TA some time ago because he wasn't even a diver so the dive count could be right.

Back
Top Bottom