Olympus C-750

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vandco

Registered
Reaction score
has anyone had any experience with this camera? It would seem that this unit with the Oly housing provides the most bang for the buck.

(please be gentle, I'm a newbie on a budget).

I don't know anything about it yet. I haven't heard any reviews, either for topside or underwater use.

Looks like you get to be the guinea pig! :wink:

I have a C-730 (pretty much the same camera except lower megapixels) and have been getting decent results from it without using a strobe. The camera has some great and easy to use function modes as well as detailed manual settings. The 10X optical zoom was the selling point for me... great camera, you should get it. If you want to see some photos I shot using the C-730, email me at fusion21@earthlink.net

I am trying to get one of these cameras for my husband but they are in really short supply in the UK for some reason. No one has them in stock and then when any come in, they are out the door straight off to pre orders. :( Still, patience...

I bought the C-740 in July. As far as I know it is the same as the C-750 exept for a couple of items. 1. The 750 has sound with the mini-movie; the 740 doesn't. 2. The 750 has a hot shoe for a flash...the 740 doesn't. 3. The 750 is 4 Megapixes, the 740 is 3.2.

I am happy with the easy of operation and quality of the pictures. I am very much a novice at photography (both above and below water). Most of the pictures that turn out poorly are operator error.

I bought it in June and it performs great!! ...

Too many functions in fact... still reading the manual..

I just got a problem, where do I get the underwater housing for it?

:wacko:

Back
Top Bottom