For Sale Olympus E-M1mkIII with grip, extra batteries and AOI housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Furnari

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Up for sale is an Olympus E-M1mkIII with less than 12k shutter actuations, HLD-9 battery grip, and a total of 3 Olympus batteries: $800 plus $20 shipped/Paypal'd in CONUS.

I also have the AOI housing for this camera; it has been on less than 50 dives and has been meticulously cared for: $700 plus $20 shipped/Paypal'd in CONUS.

If you need a port, I have the AOI FLP-06 flat port for the 14-42 EZ lens to get you into the world of wet optics (I used it with an extension for macro, though): $100 plus $10 shipped/Paypal'd in CONUS.

Also available is an AOI UMG-05 non-magnified 90-degree LCD viewfinder for the housing: $100 plus $10 shipped/Paypal'd in CONUS.

Buy any two and get free shipping in CONUS. Buy all 4 items, and I'll lower the price to $1,600 total with free shipping in CONUS.

I bought the viewfinder used but decided to go a different route before using it- all of the other items work great and I have zero reservations about the system. Against my better judgment I'm going to be an early adopter for the OM1mkII so I should make some room in my camera cabinet. I will probably be listing some S&S YS-D2 strobes soon so hit me up if you want those, too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom