Olympus E-M5, Nauticam Housing, Flex Tray & Vacuum kit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Audsred

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999

I am selling my gently used E-M5 and Nauticam housing as I’m upgrading to the E-M1.

I want to sell the camera and housing together but will sell the arms/trays and vacuum valve kit separately.

Olympus E-M5 camera and Nauticam housing new price was $650 (camera) & $1,650 (includes $200 upgrade for the vacuum electronics upgrade) so new price was $2,300. I am keeping all my lenses and ports so please note the package only includes camera body and housing. This is a great camera and has taken some fab pictures – just selling to upgrade. The housing leak detector has been upgraded to include vacuum electronics – this was done by Reef Photo. I have been using the vacuum diving and would not go back to a housing without it. The housing is in very good shape – some of the white lettering paint has started to wear off and there are four small scuffs on the glass viewer on the back - I've tried circling the general area. The housing has never been flooded.

Nauticam Flextray adjustable arms and tray (includes ball mounts) new ~$200 - some of the paint has come off by the rubber bands on the ball – see picture. Both arms can be adjusted to move in or out.

M16 Vacuum valve kit – valve, pump and wrench – new $220 – this has been on the housing and has been used.

Prices:

Complete package (new ~$2,720) – camera, housing, tray and vacuum kit – $1,700

Camera & housing (new ~$2,100) – $1,500

Nauticam Flextray (new ~$200) - $125

M16 Vacuum kit (new $220) - $180

I prefer PayPal, buyer will pay for insurance and shipping.

Back of Housing.jpgE-M5 (2).jpgFront of Housing.jpgfront of tray.jpgbottom of tray.jpgM16 Vacuum.jpg

all items are sold!

i am selling my gently used e-m5 and nauticam housing as i’m upgrading to the e-m1.

i want to sell the camera and housing together but will sell the arms/trays and vacuum valve kit separately.

olympus e-m5 camera and nauticam housing new price was $650 (camera) & $1,650 (includes $200 upgrade for the vacuum electronics upgrade) so new price was $2,300. I am keeping all my lenses and ports so please note the package only includes camera body and housing. This is a great camera and has taken some fab pictures – just selling to upgrade. The housing leak detector has been upgraded to include vacuum electronics – this was done by reef photo. I have been using the vacuum diving and would not go back to a housing without it. The housing is in very good shape – some of the white lettering paint has started to wear off and there are four small scuffs on the glass viewer on the back - i've tried circling the general area. The housing has never been flooded.

nauticam flextray adjustable arms and tray (includes ball mounts) new ~$200 - some of the paint has come off by the rubber bands on the ball – see picture. Both arms can be adjusted to move in or out.

m16 vacuum valve kit – valve, pump and wrench – new $220 – this has been on the housing and has been used.

prices:

complete package (new ~$2,720) – camera, housing, tray and vacuum kit – $1,700

camera & housing (new ~$2,100) – $1,500

nauticam flextray (new ~$200) - $125

m16 vacuum kit (new $220) - $180

i prefer paypal, buyer will pay for insurance and shipping.

View attachment 221094View attachment 221096View attachment 221097View attachment 221098View attachment 221095View attachment 221099

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom