Closed Olympus E-PL5 Camera, housing, Inon Strobe and Much More

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bamanorris1

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Olympus E-PL5 Camera, Olympus PT-EP10 Housing and Inon D2000 Strobe much more. Condition is Used. It's a great system for someone who wants to take great pictures above and below the water. Everything you need and more. All in great shape and working fine. Asking $400.00 OBO plus shipping.

1. Olympus E-PL5 Camera plus a second E-PL5 body for backup (Backup has chipped corner on display screen. It doesn't affect performance. See picture.)
2. Olympus 14-42 mm lens that fits the housing.
3. Olympus PT-EP10 housing with extra case O-Ring.
4. Inon D2000 Strobe with defuser and optical cable plus a backup cable.
5. Three camera batteries and two chargers.
6. Olympus 40-150mm zoom lens. (Use with the camera but doesn't fit in housing)
7. Housing tray with grip handle, 8-inch arm, 2 arm champs, and hot shoe ball for adding a focus light.
8. Olympus VF-4viewfinder for camera use.
9. Small camera bag.

Attachments

• IMG_2011.JPG
    IMG_2011.JPG
    76.2 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_2013.JPG
    IMG_2013.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_2014.JPG
    IMG_2014.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_2015.JPG
    IMG_2015.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_2016.JPG
    IMG_2016.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_2017.JPG
    IMG_2017.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_2018.JPG
    IMG_2018.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_2019.JPG
    IMG_2019.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 94
Just curious, but are you including a lens that fits in the housing? The 14-42 maybe?

Yes, the lens on the camera is the 14-42mm Olympus.

Any floods or leaks? How old is the strobe?

The only time was in Bonaire last Fall. I placed it on the beach, got some sand on the o-ring. Then the next dive a little water leaked in. I noticed it and abandoned the dive. But no issues with the housing or anything else. I checked everything to make sure.

Don't really remember the exact age of the strobe. It is somewhere in the range of seven years. I have attached some extra pictures of the strobe label to help.

If you are interested, I do have the system listed on eBay. Some people feel safer dealing through eBay. The downside of eBay is in some States they are now collecting sales tax.

Let me know if you have any more questions. Thanks for asking.

Attachments

• IMG_2042.JPG
    IMG_2042.JPG
    70.5 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_2043.JPG
    IMG_2043.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 71
The only time was in Bonaire last Fall. I placed it on the beach, got some sand on the o-ring. Then the next dive a little water leaked in. I noticed it and abandoned the dive. But no issues with the housing or anything else. I checked everything to make sure.

Don't really remember the exact age of the strobe. It is somewhere in the range of seven years. I have attached some extra pictures of the strobe label to help.

If you are interested, I do have the system listed on eBay. Some people feel safer dealing through eBay. The downside of eBay is in some States they are now collecting sales tax. Olympus E-PL5 Camera, Olympus PT-EP10 Underwater Housing, Inon D2000 Strobe | eBay

Let me know if you have any more questions. Thanks for asking.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom