Olympus PT 056 and Inon wide angle lens?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

reefrat

Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the PT-056 or 058 with the type 2 Inon 67mm wet wide angle lens (and 52mm to 67mm adaptor)? I am particularly interested in how well it works for video with a TG-4, the automatic cropping that occurs due to the IS should take care of any vignetting issues.

I hope you get some replies, I ask same question and all I got was crickets.......

And the odd tumble weed rolling by!

I am probably going to order the AOI magnified eyepiece (because I am well over 45) and the inon wide angle lens. The combination of these two should make my videos improve, obviously WA lens helps and the magnifier will allow to clearly see the viewfinder, I will most likely also hold the magnifier against the glass of my mask to help steady the camera.
Incidentally I have also installed a red “magic filter” on the inside of the housing lens and these are ridiculously expensive for what they are but it seems to be working well - even with the video light making peripheral objects a little reddish at times!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom