Olympus SP-350 and Ikelite Housing for SP-350 - Mint Condition / back Grnty

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tsreimer

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
*For Sale Olympus SP-350 and Ikelite Housing for SP-350 - Mint Condition / MONEY BACK Guarantee*

To all my fellow Scuba Board Members:

I have an Olympus SP-350 in mint condition for sale, as well as the Ikelite Housing, also in excellent condition for sale. Both items have performed admirably, have never been flooded, and never exhibited any issues.

Both items are on ebay at the links below:

Ikelite Housing for Olympus SP-350:
Ikelite Housing for Olympus SP-350 - Money Back Grnty!! - eBay (item 120655360975 end time Dec-09-10 13:54:39 PST)

Olympus SP-350 Digital Camera:
Olympus SP-350 - Mint Condition - Money Back Guarantee! - eBay (item 120655422879 end time Dec-09-10 16:49:25 PST)

I am selling it because I have moved up to an SLR rig. It's with a heavy heart that I put this baby on the market, but hopefully it will make another diver a very happy photographer.

Attachments

• sp350_1.jpg
    sp350_1.jpg
    343.3 KB · Views: 48
  • olympus sp350 multiview.jpg
    olympus sp350 multiview.jpg
    331.7 KB · Views: 44
  • IKELIKE_FRONT.jpg
    IKELIKE_FRONT.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 40
  • ikelite_2.jpg
    ikelite_2.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 41
  • ikelite_3.jpg
    ikelite_3.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 42
It's up for auction on ebay. Each item goes to the highest bidder.

I can't lookup your links on eBay anymore... I have the identical rig, I recently upgraded to a Nikon D90, and i have two friends wanting to buy it... Can't find any fair price references... What'd you get for the set...?

-Tim

Back
Top Bottom