Olympus SP-550 Uz

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wisnu:
Any body knows good online stores having ex-stock PT-037 and can ship to my place ?

Are your Google fingers broken?

In addition, since "my place" is apparently in Indonesia, relentlessly North American Scuba Board is not the place to ask.

There're 3 countries in Borneo - Indonesia, Malaysia and Brunei Darussalam. Brunei is not part of Indonesia.
I think I posted to "scuba board"; apologize if went to North American Scuba Board.

maynard.hogg:
Are your Google fingers broken?

In addition, since "my place" is apparently in Indonesia, relentlessly North American Scuba Board is not the place to ask.

Wisnu:
There're 3 countries in Borneo - Indonesia, Malaysia and Brunei Darussalam.
"My memory's good. Just short."
I once signed up for a Sipadan tour, but had to cancel.

maynard.hogg:
I'm finding the 10x zoom lens on my old 750 fairly useless in taking pictures of birds on my daily walks. (The 4.0-meg CCD is not that limiting, but it won't content me forever, either.)

I've ordered an SP-550UZ. It should be here on Friday.

I resisted as long as I could, but an accident last Wednesday buggered the CCD on my C-750UZ
http://www.flickr.com/photos/maynard/432218336/
and Olympus wanted too much to repair it, so I decided to write it off.

Unfortunately, that also means putting my plans for upgrading my underwater setup off till next year.

Attachments

• 432218336_7b7b157883_t.jpg
    432218336_7b7b157883_t.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 86
maynard.hogg:
I've ordered an SP-550UZ. It should be here on Friday.

It arrived this morning. Putting it together, I discover that the string for attaching the lens cap to the neck strap is missing. A bad sign!

Hi Wisnu
For the PT-037 housing try Yuzo from www.uwdigitalcamera.com he gets new stuff as quick as anyone (he is in Japan) and is a very helpful fellow that offers excellent, fast & honest service to me in Indonesia and Australia.
Mr Hogg (appropriately named) may find it a surprise that there are other people on Scuba Board that aren't based in North America.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom