For Sale Olympus TG-6 and Ikelite Accessories - Pristine condition

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drshrinkwrap

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
COMPLETE ALMOST-NEW RIG: Olympus TG-6 CAMERA with Ikelite HOUSING, Ikelite DS51 STROBE, Ikelite FCOn-F02 LENS & DOME PORT, and absolutely every accessory

PRICE $1,999 NOW $1,799 for EVERYTHING (The TG-6 is a warranty replacement camera that is unopened and unused.
The UNOPENED Olympus certified reconditioned camera is still under warranty until August 2023. ALL the underwater accessories were purchased fall of 2022 or later, and have been only been used for eight days of diving. Everything was very-well cared for and items will be shipped in their original containers with instruction
I'm an older woman who started diving a year ago. Unfortunately, I jumped a little too soon in to buying a rig that is more than I want to manage. My mistake is your opportunity!
REASON FOR UNUSED REPLACEMENT CAMERA: The program dial on my original Olympus TG-6 was not working properly. I sent the camera to Olympus for warranty repair. They sent me REPLACEMENT camera that is still unopened and unused.
All the other Ikelite parts and accessories are in excellent condition
Following is a complete list of the items The rig was professionally recommended assembled by Bluewater Photo in Culver City, CA:
-Olympus red TG-6 camera
-Ikelite underwater housing for TG-6 camera
-Ikelite Action Tray II with Two Handles
-Ikelite 1-inch Ball Mount Mark II for Quick Release Handle
-2 Ultralight AC-CSF New Style Clamps
-Ultralight 5 DB-05 Double Ball Arm
-Ikelite RC1 Olympus and Panasonic TTL Receiver for DS Stobes
-Ikelite Fiber Optic Cable
-Ikelite DS51 II Strobe 50Ws TTL (I can send an articles about excellent functionality of the DS41 Strobe, and the FCON-T02 Lens and Dome Port kit making the TG-6 not only an excellent macro camera but great wide-angle camera as well.
-Ikelite FCON-T02 Lens and Dome Port Kit
-Underwater Buoyancy Float Kit
-Ultralight Camera Lanyard
-3 SETS of Eneloop rechargeable AA Batteries for Strobe
-Panasonic Eneloop AA Charger
-3 Olympus LI-92B Camera Batteries
-Olympus UC-92 Camera Battery Charger
-2 Delkin 32GB SD Memory Cards 633x 32GB
-Olympus LB-T01 Lens Barrier (shutter activated) for TG-6

Plus FREE desiccants, foam tip cleaning tools, Wiess lens cleaning pads, extra Non-Olympus battery charger with 2 batteries, and an Apple USB-CA to SD Card Reader to upload photos directly to iPhone
All shipped in ORIGINAL BOXES with instructions.
More photos (5 is the limit for this post) and a spreadsheet showing each item, date & place of purchase, and price are available upon request

ORIGINAL PURCHASE PRICE: $2,916.00. (with freebies, retail price well over $3,000)

NOW BUY THIS COMPLETE, ALMOST-NEW RIG for $1,999. ONLY $1,799.

FREE PICK-UP IN LOS ANGELES (at a public, safe to-be-determined location).

PRICE FOR INSURED UPS GROUND SHIPPING in continental US: $90.
Overseas shipping an option, price to be determined (shipping costs only, no mark-up)

PayPal Friends & Family Preferred or add $63.00 for PayPal Goods & Services Fee (purchase protection insurance)

Attachments

• IMG_1500.jpeg
    IMG_1500.jpeg
    104.2 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_1441.jpeg
    IMG_1441.jpeg
    61.9 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_1448.jpeg
    IMG_1448.jpeg
    55.8 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_1455.jpeg
    IMG_1455.jpeg