Closed OMS back plate, harness, and wing - $230

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba-74

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
OMS stainless steel back plate with harness and a 60-lb Ocean wing. The rig had seen extremely little use, less than a dozen dives. It did spend several years in storage.

Back plate and harness are as close to "like new" as it gets. The wing appears to be in good shape, but all the letters from the tag peeled off for some reason. I did completely rebuild the power inflator, and removed and cleaned the hose and the dump valve. It holds air very well.

Bought this last year when I was planning to get into doubles, but due to several reasons won't have any time or budget to put into this endeavor.

$275

Local pick-up in MA preferred (preferably western MA, but I do occasionally venture east). I can ship it at buyer's cost.

Attachments

• IMG_9253.jpg
    IMG_9253.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_9254.jpg
    IMG_9254.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_9255.jpg
    IMG_9255.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_9257.jpg
    IMG_9257.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_9258.jpg
    IMG_9258.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_9259.jpg
    IMG_9259.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 204
Nice deal I use the same B/P harness very comfortable and stable, mine has a 90lb lift bungeed wing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom