OMS & Oxycheq in Malaysia or Singapore???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

panicdiver:
Hi everybody

I'm wondering where can I get OMS or Oxycheq wing in Malaysia or Singapore?

Thanks

i got my oxycheq via mailorder from Ben at scubaroo diving supplies. he's on the board. not sure about OMS.

If you looking OMS stuff..the only one place you can find near Ampang point is Aqua trade.. good friend of mine..they're dealer in KL

Wow. I think the thread starter already managed to find what he was looking for. In fact, by now he has probably already accumulated 3,000 dives on the new gear, gotten married, raised three children and is expecting the grandchild. Old posts die hard! :)

So True... But since the thread was brought forward... I'm sure there is many that will never look at the time stamp.
Regards

Zippsy:
Wow. I think the thread starter already managed to find what he was looking for. In fact, by now he has probably already accumulated 3,000 dives on the new gear, gotten married, raised three children and is expecting the grandchild. Old posts die hard! :)

Back
Top Bottom